R. T. Law Solicitors has a vast amount of experience dealing with both residential and commercial conveyancing, meaning that we can take care of your interests when buying, selling, re-mortgaging or leasing a property.
We offer professional and friendly conveyancing and property advice for residential homes and business property transactions.
Buying and / or selling properties are, for most of us, the biggest financial investment that most people make. At R. T. Law Solicitors we understand the importance of how stressful moving home can be. We provide our clients with frequent information during transactions and use a modern conveyancing system that ensures speed and efficiency. For our residential conveyancing work, the firm is a member of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
Our dedicated team covers Kings Norton, Birmingham, Solihull, Bromsgrove and the West Midlands generally, but also looks after our clients at times when they live abroad and handle transactions in other areas across the country. We meet the changing demands of the property market in the UK with competency and efficiency.
Our charges for residential property matters are fixed and written estimates are always provided. If costs have to extend beyond our estimate due to unanticipated difficulties, you would always be informed as soon as we become aware and for the reasons why.
Contact us today for more information.
• House sales and purchases – moving home?
• Re-mortgages – are you changing from one mortgage lender to another?
• Equity transfers – property transfers between spouses upon divorce or transfers between friends or family members being considered?
• Equity release – are you looking to raise money upon the security of your home?
• Selling at auction – are you prepared? Do you have an effective and attractive sale pack to put into auction? We can provide such a pack for you.
• Buying at auction – we can handle your purchase from the point of auction to the point of completion.
• Gifts of property – are you giving consideration to transferring a property to friends or relatives? Let us advise you upon the legal implications.
• Buying your Freehold – are you entitled to buy it? Is it right for you? Let us advise you as to the procedures and risks.
• Extending your Lease – is the term of your Lease running short? Do you need to extend the Lease or can you buy your Freehold? Let us advise you
as to the implications.
Speak with us about any of the above and receive our practical and clear advice.
Property Lawyer and business premises
Are you taking on or changing your business premises? At R.T. Law Solicitors we advise both the Landlord and Tenants.
Your business Lease is perhaps the most important commitment when starting up a business or changing business premises. Be advised upon all of your obligations, duties and repairing responsibilities and commitments when taking on a Lease.
Lease renewals and surrenders – when to do it and how?
Are you assigning your Lease to somebody else? Be advised upon the process including how best to obtain your Landlord's consent to allow you to do so.
Are you a Guarantor to a Lease? Do you know about your duties, rights, obligations and potential liabilities when guaranteeing the Tenant's covenants under a business Lease?
Contact us for full and practical Landlord and Tenant advice and guidance.
Letting your home
Are you thinking about letting your home? Let us advise you and prepare for you the correct Tenancy Agreement to present to your intended Tenant.
Do you have a difficulty with a non-paying Tenant causing rent arrears? At R.T. Law Solicitors we advise and represent Landlords when possession is needed and do advise Tenants when faced with the risk of being evicted from their home.
Third party interests
Do you have an interest in a property that you do not own? Have you registered your interest at the Land Registry?
Are you providing funds to assist a relative or friend to buy a property? Many people these days provide financial support to others to buy a property. Your financial interest can be protected in various ways, including use of Deeds and Declarations of Trust upon which we can advise you fully about how to best protect your interests and avoid expensive disputes later on.
If you are looking for a conveyancing Lawyer or property Lawyer in or around Kings Norton, Birmingham, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We offer a wide range of services, including child law and family law.