We offer an exceptional quality of child and family legal advice on the full range of family law issues. Our experienced solicitor assists in the resolution of divorce, children disputes, unmarried couple disputes, domestic violence, injunctions, financial/property issues and civil partnerships, to name a few.
Family disputes are emotionally, mentally and physically exhausting for all involved; we endeavour to make the process as quick and as stress free as possible.
• Are you worrying about the effect upon your children as a result of divorce or separation?
• With whom should the children live?
• Are you experiencing difficulties in resolving contact or parental responsibility issues?
• Are you unmarried and unsure how child law affects you?
• How much child support maintenance should you pay?
• Do you want to rely on the Child Support Agency or prefer a child maintenance agreement?
• Do you have any concerns over the parentage of a child? If so, how can it be sensibly resolved?
• Is paternity testing an issue to consider and if so, are you unsure how to go about it?
• Do you have adopted children or are you looking to adopt?